- Job ID: 1629
- Functional Area: Contact Centre Local
- Position Type: Permanent
- Location: Umhlanga, SA
- Org Unit: Comit > Distribution > Contact Centre – Local > Contact Centre – Local Sales (Karien)
Powered by Possibility
Leaving a legacy starts on day one. We believe that we only get one chance to make a great first impression with our new employees and that every interaction is an opportunity to make the world around us better.
Our Team Leaders should always look at the part, act the part, and treat their physical environment as a reflection of their legacy and ours.
- Ensure the team meets its core KPI sales performance and service targets.
- Target setting, call-flow management, and interval control drive and encourage individuals and the whole team, through call and utilization times using measurement, targets, reward and recognition, feedback, and communication.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of your team, including the monitoring of shift patterns, time-keeping, absence, and overtime.
Coaching and Developing
- Coach, mentor, and develop the team.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by seeking ideas, challenging the status quo, identifying best practices, and reviewing departmental processes.
- Establish goals both for the team and for individual employees, and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Identify and address any training that your team requires.
- Actively work with other Team Managers to ensure that all teams are geared towards achieving the success of the campaign.
Are you this person?
- Do you have a matric qualification?
- Are you in possession of a minimum of 12 months of international experience in outbound sales?
- Can you prove a high level of exceeding team KPIs in your previous role?
- Do you understand the importance of good attendance and always being punctual?
- Are you an excellent communicator who can work well under pressure?
Ignite your career TODAY!