WriterzBlog is a growing virtual Company with a focus on written content.
We are looking for an individual who will take on the role of being the custodian of all our content, (copy, images, and videos) across all marketing mediums – Managing our Marketing Assets. Our ideal candidate has high attention to detail and accuracy to perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Key performance areas
• Management and administration of all marketing assets.
• Analyze written content from WriterzBlog Authors – Approve, disapprove content according to WriterzBlog Terms & Conditions
• Ability to analyze Short stories and Novels.
• Tracking library database redundancies and scheduling regular updates for copy, photos, and videos.
• Housekeeping and updating ALL aspects of all websites with relevant content.
• Ensuring consistency across all digital channels and mediums.
• Working closely with Copywriter to ensure that the content being used is what is approved in the libraries across all mediums.
• Maintain and update WriterzBlog Affiliates rewards and Authors Rewards accordingly – working closely with Revenue & Yield Manager to ensure that all Affiliates and Authors are rewarded accordingly.
• Overseeing all content creation activities for the organization’s websites and other mediums.
• Working closely with the marketing manager to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s broader goals.
• Working closely with the marketing manager to identify trends using digital tools like Google Analytics and implementing strategies for First Group to improve our market share.
• Customer Support, to answer customer questions quickly and effectively, resolve issues with empathy and care, document pain points to share with internal teams, nurture relationships, and improve brand credibility
• Executing digital and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies. Competencies required
• Administration and management
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Time management
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding the rapidly changing digital and social media environment Qualifications and experience
• Degree or Diploma Marketing or Content Management is advantageous
• Good knowledge of design, copywriting, web design, and bulk emailing
• Experience with content management systems
• Experience with SEO, Google Search Console, Analytics, and AdWords Tools
• Computer literate: Excellent MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills and an understanding of Photoshop
• A basic understanding of Elementor and WordPress
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Multitasking – Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Strong analytical skills
NSC Grade 11,12 with Level 5 in English is advantageous.
“Self-taught” Web Admins are more than welcome.
R42,000- R186,000 p/a
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to send their CVs to email@example.com
or visit https://writerzblog.com
Applications close on 26/02/2022.