Are you passionate about delivering delightful customer service experiences?
Our entire operation from website to fulfillment center to customer care is focused on creating an enjoyable end-to-end customer experience. If you’d like to help us build a place where people can find and buy any book online, come and innovate with us! This Customer Care Associate position offers a true ground floor opportunity for experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professionals to join our exciting organization.
Key job responsibilities
- Resolve 15 to 25 customer emails or live chats per hour
- Investigate and resolve account-specific issues related to book shipments
- Communicate issues to appropriate teams as necessary for quick resolution
- Report all product and service-related trends to the Customer Care Leaders
- Reply to pre-order questions and promotions via email, and online chat.
- Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
- Other general administrative duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in Polish and English verbal and written communication
- Minimum 1-year evidencing exceptional customer service
- Familiarity with Desktop Computing: Windows PCs, Outlook Email, Web Browsers, and the Internet
- Good comprehension skills — the ability to clearly understand and relate to the issues customers raise
- Good composition skills, ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
- A natural ability to build rapport
None are listed at this time, please refer to the basic requirements.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.